Blogger news

First Aid Q&A for the NBDE Part I

Book Description

007150866X 978-0071508667 November 13, 2008 1
Hundreds and hundreds of questions and answers to help you ace the NBDE Part I!
No other resource gives you the practice questions you need to prepare for the NBDE Part I like First Aid Q&A for the NBDE Part I. The 800 questions focus on what you most need to know in order to pass the exam and include detailed explanations for each answer choice.
  • 800 NBDE Part I-style questions, including one complete practice test
  • Written for students by students who aced the exam and reviewed by top dental school faculty and practitioners
  • Detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers
  • Table of Contents mirrors First Aid for the NBDE Part I - allowing you to self-test by chapter during exam prep and coursework
Download
Rapidshare

Infolinks In Text Ads