* * * Number Of Pages:* 642
* * * Publication Date:* 2007-09-28
* * * ISBN-10 / ASIN:* 0071443436
* * * ISBN-13 / EAN:* 9780071443432
* * * Binding:* Paperback
Put the authority of Goodman & Gilman's in the palm of your hand!
The Goodman & Gilman Manual of Pharmacology and Therapeutics offers the renowned content of Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Eleventh Edition, condensed into an ultra-handy, streamlined reference.
More than just a pocket drug guide, this indispensable resource offers:
* * * A carry-along source of essential fundamental information, with all the authority of Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Eleventh Edition
* * * The benefits of the world's leading pharmacology text in a convenient, portable format
* * * Comprehensive, yet streamlined and clinically relevant coverage of the pharmacological basis of therapeutics
* * * High-yield overview of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and the foundations of pharmacology
* * * Expert insights into the properties, mechanisms, and uses of all the major drug classes
* * * Considerations of vital patient-specific issues