cardiology. Edited by the world’s most prominent specialist and researcher and contributed by more than 75 leaders in the field, this 5th edition brings you practical, evidence-based guidance on treating a full range of coronary lesions. They discuss the very latest techniques, devices, and adjunctive therapies and provide critical appraisals of emerging therapeutic approaches. The new edition is now in full-color and features a DVD of video clips demonstrating coronary intervention procedures, three new sections, and a plethora of new chapters that address the hottest topics today.
- Includes new sections on Patient Selection, Big Artery Vascular Interventions, and Evaluation of Interventional Techniques to help you make better informed decisions.
- Features new chapters on Transradial Intervention, Late Thrombosis, Biodegradable Stents, Support Devices for High-Risk PCI: IABP, CPS, LVAD, Imaging with Intracardiac Intervention (TEE and ICE), Patient Foramen Ovale and Atrial Septal Defect, Left Atrial Appendage Closure, and Regulatory Issues to keep you up to date.
- Presents an expanded international authorship and 50% new contributors, bringing you fresh, new perspectives.
- Increases the clinical focus and incorporates numerous treatment algorithms for better patient care.
- Uses full-color throughout for the first time, providing you with exceptional visual guidance.