Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 3rd Edition
Publication Date: July 14, 2009 | ISBN-10: 1416049304 | ISBN-13: 978-1416049302 | Edition: 3
This easy-to-use new edition of Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology helps you effectively master the most important principles and facts in pathology. More than 1,100 questions-many new to this edition-reinforce the fundamentals of gross and microscopic pathology as well as the latest findings in molecular biology and genetics. Based on two of the best-selling, most authoritative pathology textbooks-Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition and Basic Pathology, 8th Edition-Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 3rd Edition is an ideal aid for coursework, self-assessment, and examinations, including the USMLE Step 1 examination in pathology.
- Offers questions in the clinical vignette style, emphasizing problem solving over rote memorization. Presented in both single-best-answer and extended-matching formats, they reflect levels of difficulty that prepare you for examinations.
- Provides an answer and a detailed explanation for every question at the end of each chapter.
- Includes page references and a parallel organization to both Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease and Robbins Basic Pathology, making additional information easy to locate.
- Presents correlative laboratory, radiologic, and physical diagnostic data to enhance your understanding of pathophysiology and integrate pathology with other medical disciplines.
- Uses numerous full-color illustrations to test your diagnostic skills.
- Delivers a final comprehensive exam of 50 questions on random exam topics that mimic the USMLE Step 1.
- Features new questions that reflect today's hot topics in pathology, keeping you up to date.
- Includes many new illustrations to enhance visual guidance.
- Uses a new chapter arrangement to conform to the new Table of Contents in Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition, for easier cross referencing.