- A NEW full-color design includes a total of more than 1,400 clinical photographs and illustrations.
- Application of the "soft tissue paradigm" to modern orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Critical evaluation of controversies in treatment approaches and treatment timing.
- NEW information on the use of cone beam CT for 3-dimensional evaluation of dental and facial dimensions and relationships, and 3-D superimpositions to evaluate treatment response.
- Problem-oriented treatment planning, with use of digital technology to develop a database that can feed through to the treatment plan.